An Indian national in distress who need help may get in touch with Mr. N.K. Sharma, Vice Consul @ +27-716764230 (Mobile) - in case of emergencies only.
He/She may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or get in touch with the Consulate through Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/IndiaInSouthAfricaJohannesburg/) or Twitter (@indiainjoburg).
The Consul General is also available to any Indian national in need of assistance. He can be met with appointment (Tel +27-11-4828491) or email email@example.com
- Announcement of new Passport Rules
- Services rendered at ‘VFS Global'
- Indians in Distress
- Bank Details and Timings
- Passport Services
- Visa - Foreign Nationals
- Services rendered at the Consulate
- OCI/PIO Cards
- Tracing the Roots' Programme
- Application Forms
- General guidelines for passport applicants
- Conversion of PIO into OCI
- Non-Impediment letter
- Registration of NRIs/PIOs/OCIs