1. Any change in laminated pages of passport would require to apply for a fresh passport booklet.
2. If an applicant is married, he/she has to include his/her Spouse name in passport, for that Marriage Registration Certificate is a must. Concealment of marriage is an offence.
3. For change of name in the passport, applicant has to provide either
(a) Newspaper clippings for change of name in the passport
(b) Name change Gazette notification published in the Union/State Official Gazette
- Announcement of new Passport Rules
- Services rendered at ‘VFS Global'
- Indians in Distress
- Bank Details and Timings
- Passport Services
- Visa - Foreign Nationals
- Services rendered at the Consulate
- OCI/PIO Cards
- Tracing the Roots' Programme
- Application Forms
- General guidelines for passport applicants
- Conversion of PIO into OCI
- Non-Impediment letter
- Registration of NRIs/PIOs/OCIs